To set up your ZeSport using your mobile device, you must first download the ZeSport application. Find the ZeSport application on the App store or Google Play, download it and install it on your mobile device.
Step 1: Setting up via the mobile application
- Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device
- Open the ZeSport application on your mobile device. Click Register if you are a new member or Sign in to access your existing account. After entering your personal information, press Set Up.
- Make sure your ZeSport is nearby and select ZeSport from the list of accessories.
- Then a pairing request will appear on the screen of your ZeSport . Press your ZeSport to accept pairing .
- When your ZeSport is paired successfully you will be notified on the screen of your ZeSport and on your mobile device
- You will receive a pairing request on your mobile device. Press Pair to accept it.
If pairing fails, repeat the same steps. Pairing is a unique process. If you want to pair your ZeSport with another account, you must first unlink it from the current account. Open the ZeSport application, go to Settings> Connect ZeSport> Disconnect ZeSport. Press Connect ZeSport to match a new device
This will allow you to synchronize the time, date, activity and sleep data, reminders and notifications. On your Bluetooth list you will see "ZeSport_LE connected".
Step 2: Manual pairing
- Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile
- In the bluetooth settings of your mobile, Select ZeSport from the list of Bluetooth devices
This will allow you to make and receive calls from your ZeSport. On your Bluetooth list you should see "ZeSport connected".
Please note that it's a normal behavior to have 2 Bluetooth connections of your ZeSport.