The Calls features on your device allows you to dial a number, send, use the voice command and receive your calls from your ZeSport.
In order to use the Call feature of your device, you must manually configure your watch after you have completed the configuration via the application.
To do this, go to the Bluetooth settings of your smartphone:
- Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile
- In the bluetooth settings of your mobile, Select ZeSport from the list of Bluetooth devices. Following this procedure, a pairing confirmation will appear on your device.
You will be able to:
- Answer or reject an incoming call from your ZeSport
- Deactivate the ringtone of an incoming call by pressing the Sound icon located between the two icons Phone on the screen
- Make a call from the watch by going to the Phone menu, enter a number using the keypad
- Make a call from the phonebook menu, select a contact
- View call history
- Using the voice command