First use of my ZeFit4/4HR
Before pairing your ZeFit4/4HR for the first time, please charge your device. Click here in order to view the charging procedure of ZeFit4/4HR.
After charging the device, a SET UP message will prompt you to set up your ZeFit4/4HR using a mobile device.
GET ZeFit4 App
Setting up process
- If your smartphone is running with Android 6.0 or above, please enable the location service before pairing. Then, enable bluetooth on your mobile device
- Open ZeFit4 App on your mobile device. Sign up if you are a new member or Log in with your existing account. After entering your personal information, tap Set up
- Make sure ZeFit4/4HR is nearby and select ZeFit4/4HR in the list of devices
- You will receive a pairing request on your mobile device. Press Pair to accept it
- Then, a pairing request will appear on your ZeFit4/4HR display. Tap on your ZeFit4/4HR to accept the pairing
- When ZeFit4/4HR is successfully paired, you will be notified on ZeFit4/4HR and on your mobile device's screen
If pairing fails, repeat the same steps. Pairing is a one-time process. If you want to pair ZeFit4/4HR with another account, you first need to unpair it from the current one. Open ZeFit4 App, go to Settings > Unpair ZeFit4/4HR. Tap Connect ZeFit4/4HR to pair a new device