To charge your device, please follow the steps below:
1. Position the back of your ZeTime on the charging dock.
2. Plug the USB cable into the charger.
3. Plug the large end of the USB cable into a USB power source.
4. A battery indicator will fill in to indicate charging is in progress and turn to solid green when it’s fully charged.
5. Charge your device completely. Unplug the cable after ZeTime is charged.
Note: To prevent corrosion, thoroughly clean and dry the contacts and the surrounding area before charging or connecting to a computer or another power source a certified AC adapter.
When the battery level gets low, a low battery indicator will appear on the watch screen.
Tips: Make sure to only use the charging cable that came with your ZeTime. We recommend you to plug your charging cable into a USB port on your computer. You can also use a UL-certified USB adapter charger if needed.