Syncing issue may be caused by a missing requirement/procedure.
Please verify carefully each point below:
- The ZeTime mobile App is installed on a compatible smartphone. Feel free to check our system requirements & device compatibility list
- The Bluetooth connection is activated on your smartphone and ZeTime (Settings > General > Bluetooth)
- Your Android/iOS device and ZeTime device are up to date
- Your smartphone isn't managing other Bluetooth connections
- Your ZeTime device's battery is higher than 30%
If the problem persists, please follow the steps below:
- Force quit and reopen the ZeTime mobile app
- Switch Bluetooth off and back on on your smartphone
- If your ZeTime still doesn't sync, reset it. For instructions see: How do I reset my ZeTime?
- Uninstall and reinstall the ZeTime app
If your ZeTime won't sync after performing all steps just above, please log in to your ZeTime account on another device/phone and try to pair/sync.