No, ZeFit is not waterproof and should not be immersed in water. It is only splash, sweat and rain resistant.
Articles in this section
- How can I upgrade my ZeFit with the latest firmware available for Windows Phone Users?
- How can I upgrade my ZeFit with the latest firmware available?
- Can I wear ZeFit while swimming / showering?
- How do I clean my band?
- What are the S/N and D/N numbers? Where can I find them?
- What are the consequences of doing a RESET?
- I have unpaired and pair my ZeFit to adjust the time, but all my data has been deleted ...
- Will my data be deleted if I remove the app from my phone?
- ZeFit shows PLS SYNC TIME, what does it mean and how can I remove this notification?
- Can I check my activity data online?