ZeWatch2 tracks your daily steps, calories burnt, distance travelled, and sleep (sleep time, quality of your sleep).
Articles in this section
- It seems that my ZeWatch2 exits sleep mode automatically around 6 – 6:30 am – why?
- Can you explain the two lines of the sleep display
- I just got a ZeWatch2, but all the counters remain frozen at 0, why?
- My calories burnt seem extremely low, why?
- I have compared the distance given by ZeWatch2 and my GPS, and they are different, why?
- Sometimes, ZeWatch2 does not count my steps, why?
- Sometimes ZeWatch2 counts some steps while I am not actually walking, why?
- The number of my daily steps seems inaccurate, why?
- At midnight, my tracker resets to 0, is it normal?
- How do I manually activate sleep mode?