This is normal: the charging indicator may disappear after a few seconds, but your ZeBracelet2 will keep charging. You can remove the charging clip after 1:30 hours and you will see that your device will be fully charged.
Articles in this section
- Can I charge my ZeBracelet2 with a wall plug (110V) ?
- ZeBracelet2 seems to be reset after charging, what should I do?
- ZeBracelet2 battery indicator disappears after a few seconds. Does it mean that it is not charging?
- After I remove ZeBracelet2 from its charger, the screen remains black...
- How long does the battery last after a full charge?
- How long should I charge ZeBracelet2 for the first time...
- I have plugged ZeBracelet2 to my computer but it seems that it is not charging… no battery indicator shows up?