This situation can happen if ZeNano is paired to an Android device. To select the device from which you want to pick up your calls (handset or ZeNano) you need to set it up in the Call Settings of your Android device.
Articles in this section
- How do I pair ZeNano to my mobile device?
- I have an Android Phone, how do I sync my phonebook and call history to ZeNano?
- I am stuck on a page, how do I reset my ZeNano?
- I have paired ZeNano to my iPhone. Can I receive SMS?
- I am experiencing some Bluetooth disconnection issues, what can I do?
- Where can I find the S/N number of my ZeNano?
- Can I shower or swim while wearing ZeNano?
- When I receive a call, it seems that I can only pick up with ZeNano?
- I have set up my ZeNano on silent mode; however, it keeps ringing on incoming calls why?
- When will you be releasing an iOS app for ZeNano?