You need to wear the device and walk for about 20 steps for the pedometer and tracker to start up.
Articles in this section
- It seems that my ZeBracelet2 exits sleep mode automatically around 6 – 6:30 am – why?
- Can you explain the two lines of the sleep display...
- I just got a ZeBracelet2, but all the counters remain frozen at 0 – why?
- My calories burnt seem extremely low, why?
- I have compared the distance given by ZeBracelet2 and my GPS, and they are different, why?
- Sometimes, ZeBracelet2 does not count my steps, why?
- Sometimes ZeBracelet2 counts some steps while I am not actually walking, why?
- The number of my daily steps seems inaccurate, why?
- At midnight, my tracker resets to 0, is it normal?
- How do I manually activate sleep mode?