To make your ZeFit compatible with Windows Phone devices, you have to update the firmware of ZeFit to an adapted version for Windows Phone.
Therefore you have to follow these instructions carefully:
• Download and install the latest version of PC / Mac software on your computer. The software can be downloaded here.
• Start the navigation software and choose Windows Phone as user type.
• Connect and log into your account using your login, the firmware update will start automatically.
Finally, install the application for Windows Phone available here and follow the pairing procedure.
- Connect to Zefit WIindows Phone application.
- After you have logged in, click on “Set Up ZEFIT” to pair your device.
- If a firmware upgrade is required to continue using Zefit, a page will pop up prompting you to upgrade ZeFit's firmware to the current version available.
- In this case, download and install Zefit software on your computer available on this link: http://app-zefit.mykronoz.com/softwareAppDownload
- Start the navigation software and choose Windows Phone as user type.
- Connect and log into your account using your login, the firmware update will start automatically.
- After having upgraded ZeFit, return to the Windows Phone application and follow the “set up” instructions.
- Then, press Zefit's button to turn on the display screen (Zefit display must be turned on in order to proceed to the "set up").
- Go to the Bluetooth list which can be accessed on your phone and select Zefit to connect your device.
- Switch to the application and click on “Zefit device”.
- The process is completed.