The first line corresponds to your sleep "score". It is a grade out of 10, based on your sleep goal. The second line indicates your total sleep time.
Articles in this section
- What does ZeWatch3 track?
- How ZeWatch3 calculates the number of steps done, the distance performed and the amount of Calories burnt ?
- How do I activate sleep mode?
- Can you explain the two lines of the sleep display
- It seems that my ZeWatch3 exits sleep mode automatically around 6 – 6:30 am – why?
- I just got a ZeWatch3, but all the counters remain frozen at 0, why?
- At midnight, my tracker resets to 0, is it normal?
- It seems the number of steps I have done is inaccurate.
- My Calories burnt seem extremely low, why?