If your ZeWatch3 shows the wrong time and date, please do the following:
- Ensure you have successfully paired the device after downloading and installing ZeWatch3 iOS or Android App. Create an account and follow the instructions on screen to pair your device. After a successful pairing, the time and date of your phone will be automatically synchronized.
- Upgrade your device with the latest firmware version by downloading our PC or MAC software available on: http://app-zewatch3mykronoz.com/softwareAppDownload
Still encounter some issues? try this:
- Turn your Bluetooth ON and OFF
- In your phone's Bluetooth settings, forget or unpair ZeWatch3 and/or ZeWatch3 BLE
- Open the app, go to "Settings", tap "set up" and then "unpair"
- Then log out from the app
- Log into the app and do the pairing process again