The Setup will allow you to set the clock, set your goals but also to have access to your data directly to the application by synchronizing.
First, the pairing of your ZeRound with your phone is via Bluetooth. (The Bluetooth of your watch is enabled by default).
To do this, follow these steps:
- Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile device (go to "Settings" and activate the Bluetooth)
- select ZeRound from the list of devices
An icon representing a chainon will appear on the watch to confirm the success of the manual setup
Your ZeRound will be connected with your phone and it will automatically connect to your phone when it is turned on and nearby.
To enjoy all the features of your ZeRound (especially get notifications), download the ZeRound application available in the Google Play store.
- Open the app ZeRound
- Launch the application after downloading, and log or sig up if you do not have an account.
- In the Application Settings tab ZeRound, click "set up ZeRound"
- Select ZeRound in the device list and click pair to confirm the pairing.
Following this, you can enjoy all the features of the ZeRound.