First use of my ZeFit3 HR
Before pairing your ZeFit³ HR for the first time, please charge your device. Click here in order to view the charging procedure of ZeFit³ HR.
After charging the device, a SET UP message will prompt you to set up your ZeFit³ HR using a mobile device.
GET ZeFit³ HR App
To set up your ZeFit³ HR using your mobile device, you first need to get ZeFit³ HR App. Search for ZeFit³ HR App in the App store, Google Play or Windows Phone store, download and install the App on your mobile device.
Setting up process
- Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device
- Open ZeFit³ HR App on your mobile device. Sign up if you are a new member or Log in with your existing account. After entering your personal information, tap Set up
- Make sure ZeFit³ HR is nearby and select ZeFit³ HR in the list of devices
- You will receive a pairing request on your mobile device. Press Pair to accept it
- Then, a pairing request will appear on your ZeFit³ HR display. Tap on your ZeFit³ HR to accept the pairing
- When ZeFit³ HR is successfully paired, you will be notified on ZeFit³ HR and on your mobile device’s screen
If pairing fails, repeat the same steps. Pairing is a one-time process. If you want to pair ZeFit³ HR with another account, you first need to unpair it from the current one. Open ZeFit³ App, go to Settings > Unpair ZeFit³ HR. Tap Connect ZeFit³ HR to pair a new device.