Before pairing your ZeCircle2 for the first time, please charge your device. Click here in order to view the charging procedure of ZeCircle2.
After charging the device, a SET UP message will prompt you to set up your ZeCircle2 using a mobile device.
GET ZeCircle2 App
To set up your ZeCircle2 using your mobile device, you first need to get ZeCircle2 App. Search for ZeFit³ App in the App store, Google Play or Windows Phone store, download and install the App on your mobile device.
Setting up process
- Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device
- Open ZeCircle2 App on your mobile device. Sign up if you are a new member or Log in with your existing account. After entering your personal information, tap Set up
- Make sure ZeCircle2 is nearby and select ZeCircle2 in the list of devices
- You will receive a pairing request on your mobile device. Press Pair to accept it
- Then, a pairing request will appear on your ZeCircle2 display. Tap on your ZeCircle2 to accept the pairing
- When ZeCircle2 is successfully paired, you will be notified on ZeCircle2 and on your mobile device’s screen
If pairing fails, repeat the same steps. Pairing is a one-time process. If you want to pair ZeCircle2 with another account, you first need to unpair it from the current one. Open ZeCircle2App, go to Settings > Unpair ZeCircle2. Tap Connect ZeCircle2 to pair a new device.