ZeCircle2 features OTA technology (Over The Air) that allows you to do the firmware upgrade directly with your mobile phone. Once an update is available, you will receive a warning on the application. You just need to accept the update in the settings of the App, the update will then proceed automatically.
Articles in this section
- ZeCircle2 screen remains stuck on the battery icon, what can I do ?
- How to reset manually my ZeCircle2 ?
- How to delete all data stored on my account ?
- ZeCircle2 is not charging, no battery indicator shows up?
- Notifications are not working, what can I do ?
- How do I change my password ?
- How can I upgrade my ZeCircle2 with the latest firmware available ?
- My ZeCircle2 can not or no longer synchronize my data, what can I do?