Before pairing your ZeWatch4/4HR for the first time, please charge your device. Click here in order to view the charging procedure of ZeWatch4/4HR.
After charging the device, a SET UP message will prompt you to set up your ZeWatch4/4HR using a mobile device.
GET ZeWatch4 App
To set up your ZeWatch4/4HR using your mobile device, you first need to get ZeWatch4 App. Search for ZeFit³ App in the App store, Google Playstore or Windows Phone store, download and install the App on your mobile device.
Step 1: Setting up process via Mobile App
- Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device
- Open ZeWatch4 App on your mobile device. Sign up if you are a new member or Log in with your existing account. After entering your personal information, tap Set up
- Make sure ZeWatch4/ is nearby and select ZeWatch4/4HR in the list of devices
- You will receive a pairing request on your mobile device. Press Pair to accept it
- Then, a pairing request will appear on your ZeWatch4/4HR display. Tap on your ZeWatch4/4HR to accept the pairing
- When ZeWatch4/4HR is successfully paired, you will be notified on ZeWatch4/4HR and on your mobile device’s screen
This operation will allow you to synchronize time, date, activity and sleep data, reminders and notifications.
Step 2: Manual pairing
- From ZeWatch4 homescreen page, hold and press the LEFT button until a phone icon appears
- Go to your mobile device’s Bluetooth settings and select ZeWatch4 in the list of devices
- 3. When ZeWatch4 is successfully paired, you will be notified on ZeWatch4 screen
This operation will allow you to make and receive calls with ZeWatch4
If pairing fails repeat the same steps.