The ZeTrack is in compliance with the IP67 degree of protection.
IP67 indicates that the product is resistant to dust, rain, splashes, water jets and immersion in water up to one meter, immersion in tap water and at room temperature, for a maximum of 30 minutes.
The immersion in water must be occasional or accidental.
Damage caused by a liquid is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
In order to avoid any accident or damage caused by a liquid, please avoid:
- Intentionally submerging your device underwater.
- Using your device in an extremely humid environment.
- Disassembling your device.
- Swimming with your device.
- Exposing your device to strong water pressures or currents, such as during a shower or water activities (jet skiing, surfing or water skiing)
- Exposure with liquids such as detergents, acids, lotions and other liquids in general that may damage your device.
In the event of a spill, rinse the area with tap water and wipe the device.