To pair your ZeRound3 using your smartphone, you must first get the MyKronoz app.
You will find MyKronoz app in the App Store or in the Google Play Store, download it and install the app on your smartphone.
IOS9 + devices with Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
iPhone 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS, XS Max
Selected Android 6.0+ devices that support Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
Visit www.mykronoz.com for the latest compatibility list.
Pair through the MyKronoz App to sync your data and receive notifications
- Ensure the Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile smartphone.
- Search for the MyKronoz App in the App store or Google Play store, download and install the App on your mobile device.
- Open the MyKronoz App on your mobile device. Sign up if you are a new member or login with your existing account. After entering your personal information, tap Set up.
- Make sure ZeRound3 is nearby and select ZeRound3 model.
- To connect the first Bluetooth antenna, follow the on-screen instructions.
QR code pairing
- During the first setup, a QR code will appear on the watch screen
- To pair your device with your phone, put the QR code on ZeRound3 into the viewfinder (MyKronoz App)
- When ZeRound3 is successfully paired, you will be notified on your mobile phone’s screen.
Alternative pairing (Manual mode)
- Make sure ZeRound3 is nearby, select ZeRound3 in the list of devices and confirm
- A pairing request will prompt up on your mobile device
- Tap on ✅to accept the pairing
- When ZeRound3 is successfully paired, you will be notified on your mobile device's screen
At the end of the setup process, a firmware update may start automatically. This will ensure that you have the most up to date software on your device and benefit from all the latest features.
2ndpairing (BT 3.0)
Pair from your mobile phone Bluetooth settings to receive and make calls
- To connect the second antenna, open the Bluetooth settings of your phone and select ZeRound3.
After the initial pairing, ZeRound3 will automatically connect to your phone as long as it is turned on and within range. If you want to pair your ZeRound3 with another account or smartphone, you first need to unpair from the current one. On the mobile app, go to the Settings menu > click on Paired watches> Unpair ZeRound3. Then, repeat the pairing procedure described above.
Please note that some features will not work unless the MyKronoz App has been installed on your smartphone.