The accuracy of the optical sensor depends on the positioning of the device on your wrist, movements performed and your physiology.
For daily use, we recommend carrying your device at a distance of one finger above the bone of your wrist.
Physical Activity / Exercises
During workout or physical activity, we suggest you wear ZeRound3 higher on your wrist to record a more accurate heart rate reading.
Please also ensure the following:
- Make sure your device is in contact with your skin.
- Wear device on your non-dominant hand.
- Do not over-tighten the wristband. This will ensure a better comfort and to not restrict blood circulation.
- Avoid putting cream or lotions on the area where you place your device.
- Clean the sensor lens with a dry cloth from time to time.