To charge your ZeBuds Pro, make sure to follow the steps below:
1. Insert your ZeBuds Pro into the charging case.
2. Your ZeBuds Pro will start charging as soon as you place them into the charging case and close it
It will take about 90 minutes to fully charge your earbuds in the charging case.
To charge your charging case, make sure to follow the steps below:
Charge through the USB-C cable
1. Close the case and connect the USB-C plug to the back of the charging case.
2. Connect the other end of the USB-C cable to a power source.
Charge through a charging pad
You can also charge your ZeBuds wirelessly into their charging case with a Qi-certified charging pad.
- Please ensure that your wireless charger is powered.
- The charging area of your case (receiver) is located on the back of the case (see picture 1 below). Make sure that the area indicated in red in the picture below is in the centre of your wireless charger (see picture 2 below).
Once charging is in progress, the indicator light on the front of the unit will flash slowly for 15 seconds before going out. If your box does not charge within 5 seconds, adjust the position of the box to start charging wirelessly.
ZeBuds Pro and its charging case will reach maximum battery capacity in order to provide you with up to 20 hours playtime.
ZeBuds Pro can deliver about 4 hours of battery life. When reaching low battery level, you will hear an audio indication in your earbuds inviting you to put them back in the charging case to recharge them.