Before pairing, make sure to follow the steps below in order to set up your ZeTrack+ to your smartphone:
- Make sure your mobile device is running Android 6.0+ or iOS 9.0+ and supports Bluetooth 4.0 BLE.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your mobile device if it isn't already on.
- On your mobile device, download the MyKronoz App from the Google Playstore or App store and install it.
- Create an account or login using an existing account.
- After entering your personal information, tap select and air your device.
- Make sure ZeTrack+ is nearby, select ZeTrack+ model and choose your device.
- When ZeTrack+ is successfully paired, you will be notified on your mobile phone’s screen.
If an update is available, the MyKronoz App will ask you to update your ZeTrack+ software. We recommend updating your software to get the latest feature enhancements and product updates.
After the initial pairing, ZeTrack+ will automatically connect to your phone as long as it is turned on and within range.
If you want to pair your ZeTrack+ with another account or mobile device, you first need to unpair it from the current one.
From the Mykronoz App > Tap on Settings icon > Tap on Paired devices > Unpair ZeTrack+.