If you can not synchronize your data, it is likely that this is due to a connection problem.
As a first step, make sure your smartphone has a BLE radio transceiver and software support. This Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology is an optional component of Bluetooth 4.0, so some devices with Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity are not equipped or lack the software. Therefore, this can prevent the BLE from functioning normally.
After this first check, if your device still does not sync your data, please follow the following recommendations:
- Check that Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone.
- Disable and reactivate Bluetooth. Then, go to the app to sync your data.
- Go to the settings menu of the mobile application. Select Paired watches. Make sure your watch is in use (red banner on). If it is not, click Unpair and then Use.
- Close the mobile app and open it again
- Restart your smartphone and watch and then sync again
- Reinstall the mobile app and try again
We recommend that you sync your MyKronoz device at least once a day to prevent data loss and synchronize your data in seconds.
The duration of the synchronization depends on the amount of data stored in the internal memory of the device.