The voice command allows you to remotely control your phone, search for information or send a quick command.
To enjoy this feature, make sure that the BT 3.0 is connected with your smartphone (refer to 6. Pairing section for more details).
Send a voice command
- Open the Voice command app
- Tap on the Voice control button to enable the function
- Ask to Google now or Siri something
- Press the Voice control button to speak or send another command
Examples of what you can ask or do:
- Check the weather
- Set an alarm (on your phone)
- Send a text message
This feature is only functional with iOS 9+ devices compatible with Siri and some Android 6.0+ devices compatible with Google Now. To enjoy this feature, ensure that your smartphone has access to the internet (4G or Wi-Fi).