If your weight measurements don't seem accurate, perform the following steps:
1. If you move your scale, make sure you wait at least 30 seconds before weighing.
2. Make sure to place the scale on a hard and flat floor.
3. Step onto your MyScale with parallel bare feet and stand still
4. Try to measure yourself at the same time ever day (ideally in the morning), on an empty stomach and without clothes on, in order to obtain results that can be compared.
5. Restart MyScale by pressing the button at the back of the device.