PAIR YOUR SCALE WITH NO EXISTING ACCOUNT
1. Place your scale on a hard and flat surface.
A hard surface is crucial for getting accurate measurements.
2. Scan and get the MyKronoz app from the App store or Google Play store
3. Open the MyKronoz app
4. Accept the terms and conditions and tap on Create an account with your email OR Sign up through a third party apps
5. Create your user account. Follow the on-screen instructions to register your personal profile. Make sure you enter your profile data correctly as it is used to accurately calculate your BMI and body composition.
6. If you are the first person to install the scale, select: I’m the first person to set up this scale
If you wish to connect to an already installed scale, select: I’m joining a scale that’s already set up
7. If you are the first person to set up the scale, make sure to enable Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi*
To connect MyScale to your Wi-Fi network you will need to know the following information:
- Wireless network name (SSID)
- Wi-Fi password
Go over to your Wi-Fi router and make sure you know your Wi-Fi password.
Then connect your smartphone to your Wi-Fi network.
If you do not have this information or you don’t know how to open the network to a WPA/WPA2 password protected network, feel free to get in touch with your Internet service provider for assistance.
*Only compatible with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks.
If you just want to join a scale that’s already set up, only enable Bluetooth® on your smartphone.
8. Tap or step onto the scale to turn on the screen.
When the scale is detected, make sure to select it and go to the next step.
Step onto your scale to measure your weight and body composition.
Once completed and successful, a "Successful pairing" message will appear on the mobile app screen.