To get the most out of MyScale, follow the steps below:
• Try to measure yourself at the same time ever day (ideally in the morning), on an empty stomach and without clothes on, in order to obtain results that can be compared.
• Body composition calculation may only be made when barefoot. Always step into the scale with your socks or shoes off.
• Ensure accurate data are saved in your personal profile (gender, age & height).
• Stand up straight and still during the measurement.
• Remember that only the long-term trend is important. Short-term changes in weight within a few days are normally caused by loss of fluids; however, body water plays an important role in terms of well-being.